Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Darling Visit



Here are some special moments from our weekend with the Portland Darlings. The babies were instant friends, smooching and hugging. Grace was a bit surprised to walk into a house where everybody seemed to know her, especially these boisterous little kids, but she soon settled into the rowdy play group and I think I even heard her say, "Eat my dust." After that challenge, Esme invited her cousin Grace to ride the ranch.
Esme and Grace got to bond further when it was discovered they had matching bibs! What a testimony to good taste and future friendship.
Poor Uncle Josh. I think he was forced from his bed too early. Here he is shown recuperating from an early morning with Finn and Ollie.

We had such a great time, and can't wait for more visits with Grace and company. Love to you all!!

No comments: