Friday, July 21, 2006

The Boys



The first of many pictures of these boys, I'm sure. These two guys will officially be ours on Sunday. They are brothers, and we are adopting them from Pet Adoption Network located in Albany, OR, although they currently live at a foster mom's in Eugene. We visited with them on Wednesday, and the little Siamese looking fellow was so caught up in the game he and Esme were playing that he climbed right up onto her head. Needless to say, she wasn't aware those were the rules of engagement. The fluffy gray fellow was a bit more stand offish, but I'm hoping that with hours of grooming, we can cultivate a soft lap pillow that purrrrrrs. They are both quite the glamour puss's. We will be kitten proofing the house all day on Saturday, and preparing the kids for the hijinks in store.

4 comments:

Those Darling's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Those Darling's said...

Oh my they are so cute, I want to snuggle them right up in my arms and smooch them. Auntie Jen

AuntieNut said...

Ok, they're awfully cute, but what I'd really like to see are pictures of your kids with the kittens. That would be a double whammy!
I'm now officially a blogger (without any postings of my own). Hope to see pics of the new carpet soon...

Those Darling's said...

Gracie says she would like more pictuers of MiMi's kitties