Friday, October 20, 2006

Beer: Is there anything it can't do?

The picture that accompanies the story really has no bearing, the kids are hiding in what will soon be my new cutting table (there will be pictures of the new studio soon, I promise).

Our story takes place in the Southtowne Market of Choice. Scene, the beer ailse, Brian has taken the kids out to pick up a video and they've ended up in the grocery store. As Brian peruses the vast beer selection, he hears a little voice by his side saying, "Eee. Ess. Bee." Then, "One. Pee. Aay." Then, "Daddy! I can read beer!"
Apparently there was a guy nearby who commented with a smile, "Dude. That's pretty cool." My sentiments exactly. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AuntieNut said...

I hear your kids are also making horsey & baby in their kitchen. Where's the story and pic to go with that one. I believe that's much more phenomenal than just reading a bottle of beer!