Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Womb...

This was our first 3-D ultrasound, and after five years, the technology has certainly changed. So much so that these pictures are a little...well, disconcerting. Not the least because you can see the inner contours of my womb. Gyeh.

So I was just going to post the picture, with a title reflecting our excitement. Then I felt I must let you know, dear Reader, that these images, though we adore and marvel at them, also kind of weird us out in the nebulous suggestion of detail. We excuse you if you feel the same way. I will leave you with Finn's summation of the on screen images in the exam room: "She looks like Lego Dobby."

1 comment:

The Mouse House said...

...and a visit to any Egyptian museum exhibit will never be the same for Finn and Esme.' Oh Finn...at least a few months will go by and when she arrives perhaps the new nickname will be, well -- something new! Congratulations. Yes modern technology brings us many adjustments. My scope appointment is this coming week at Kaiser. Who could have guessed that I now sign a statement saying that I restrict the image from YouTube.