Friday, August 31, 2007

Strange Goings On.

If I were the superstitious type (ya right Meg, IF...), this picture would send a chill up my spine. But I'm not, so I pretend it's one of those picture games in Finn's Ladybug magazine, the kind where you point out all sorts of silly things hidden in an erstwhile normal scene. Let's see what we find.
At first look, it's just the kids playing in the yard. Then you see one of them is wearing underwear. Only underwear. Okay, that's a little weird, but um, you live in Eugene after all. Next you might notice that it's dark. Two kids playing outside in the dark? Not so weird, I guess, if you know the kids. Well, what about that tree? It looks like it is harnessed to something. Is it tied up? What are they doing to it? Drawing on it? Hmmm... With chalk, maybe...

Wait!--No!! It can't be! They are both *gasp*--using their LEFT HANDS!

No comments: