Well, today was it. The official first day of Kindergarten. Here is the boy, with his bag of Rubber Boots and Inside Shoes, proud to be off learning. When asked what he learned at his first day--a whole two hour stint accompanied by his dad--he grinned and said "Whatever it was, I know it now."Well, I know what it is now too. I just now figured out the Waldorf School is a front for a highly advanced technological immersion school. Just hours after his return from Kindergarten, Finn and I were chatting on the phone. He was on his old flip style Motorola (my old cell), and I was on a TV remote. A little later he came out to the studio and asked me to remove the antenna from his phone. Ever curious, I ask why. Turns out he wants to use it as a stylus on his touchscreen, "...like you do with your Blackberry." WHAT?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment